Vesconite has solved many bush and wear problems in agricultural machinery.
If you would like to discuss an application you would like to try, e-mail us or complete our enquiry form.
- King pin bushes for most makes of tractors
- Bushes for brake and clutch systems
- Steering linkage bushes
- Front axle swivel bushes on the MF1105 tractor (20 of OD Ø60 mm x ID Ø50 mm - 60 mm long) (20 of OD 2.4" x
ID 2" - 2.4" long)
- Lift arm bushes on ACO tractors (4 of OD Ø50mm x ID Ø40mm - 50 mm long and 2 of OD Ø60mm x ID Ø50 mm - 50 mm
long) (4 of OD 2" x ID 1.5" - 2" long and 2 of OD 2.4" x ID 2" - 2" long)
- Pivot bush on the ACO Tipper (20 of OD Ø110 mm x ID Ø100 mm - 100 mm long) (20 of OD 4.3" x ID 4" - 4" long)
(30 ton articulated dump truck)
- PNU Monosem wear plates for the Monosem planter (stock item).
Centre bushes on this planter
(28 x 3.1 - 22.25 x 16.25 - 20) (stock items)
- Pressure wheel bushes
(2 of OD Ø36 mm x ID Ø25 mm - 80 mm long) (2 of OD 1.4" x 1" - 3.2" long)
- Drive shaft needle bearings can also be replaced by Vesconite. Massey Ferguson 480 drive shaft clutch
bushes (20 of OD Ø44 mm x ID Ø38 mm - 50 mm long).(20 of 1.7" x 1.5" - 2" long)
Variable speed pulley bush is used on various makes of harvesters, especially the Clayson.
OD Ø145 mm x ID Ø124 mm - 120 mm long (OD 5.7" x ID 5" - 4.7" long)
OD Ø90 mm x ID Ø75 mm - 130 mm long (OD 3.5" x ID 3" - 5" long)
Vesconite is of special value in windmill applications. Many metal to metal bearing situations, which result in
high wear rates, can instead be bushed with Vesconite for longer life. Bush sizes which can be used:
|Metric - mm||Imperial - inches
|35 x 25 - 30||1.4 x 1 - 1.2
|32 x 25 - 30||1.3 x 1 - 1.2
|30 x 25 - 30||1.2 x 1 - 1.2
|50 x 45 - 80||2 x 1.8 - 3.2
|56 x 45 - 80||2.2 x 1.8 - 3.2
Many windmill white metal bushes have also been replaced by Vesconite.
Various bushes in gearboxes of centre pivot irrigation systems.
Shackle pin and trunnion bushes for use on high and low speed agricultural trailers.
Do you have problems with carrier bearings in vertical spindle pumps?
We have done work with customers in solving bearing problems, and giving extended life to carrier bearings.
If the topmost bearings in your spindle pumps run dry for a few seconds, before water reaches there, and therefore
causing problems, we are able to help you.
For more information, please drop us an e-mail and we will be in touch regarding possible improvements and solutions.
See also our Pump Success Stories